Rebates We Offer
Tax Credits, Incentives & Savings
Rainwater Harvesting Rebate
Amount: $12.00 to $50.00
Receive a rebate for the purchase and installation of a qualified rain barrel or cistern after May 1, 2011.
The value of the rainbarrel rebate for residential customers is based on the size of the rain barrel; $12 for 50 to 99 gallon barrels, $25 for 100 to 199 gallon barrels, and $50 for 200 to 499 gallon berrels.
The value of the water harvesting rebate for customers is $0.25 per gallon capacity of water harvesting tank.
Rebate payments will be issued as a credit on the customer's utility bill for the installation address.
Allow up to 90 days for your completed application to be processed and receive a credit.
Energy Bill Savings Tips
Ensure your heating system is warming your home at optimum levels when you want it. Here's how you can save:
- Routine system inspections
- Sealing of vents and duct work
- Proper duct, window, vent and home insulation
- Adjustment of gas pressure
- Routine cleaning and servicing of HVAC motor, exchangers and coils
- Implementation of zoning systems
- Maintaining a clean blower